Tuesday

You ONLY do what?

That is the new catch phrase. OK I have to admit, I started it. but i know it will catch on soon if not in the near future. Some of you know what I mean, for others let's back up a bit. Years ago men went to work at a job and their wives stayed home. Bills were paid and mouths were fed. Today a few jobs out there allow one person to work and support the whole family. I want you to have a successful business but ALSO diversify your income. this way if one source stops or drops off, you can still provide for your family and sleep at night.

Look around in the photography industry. Photographers teach classes, sell Cd's with actions, music or "tips". They give lectures and speak at conventions. Why? to share their knowledge yes, but also to diversify their income.

I would like to devote this site to photographers and how to diversify your income.