Wednesday

I did a podcast on Gut instinct or intuition for photographers. It is interesting that everybody has the gut instinct built into them, it is just that some people have a higer developed instinct that others do.

The good news is that you can work on it and improve, or more accurately, learn to read the senses that you have and what they mean. The more you learn to connect the inside feelings with the outside stimulus, the better you will be a figuring out the right answer that is best for you at that time.

I cover some of the hints or signs that you can use to understand what your gut instinct does for you and how it plays in your daily life. You can find my podcasts on the top right side of this page. I will have more and I hope you enjoy them and most of all, learn from them.