Sunday

Grand Opening In Chicago

Chicago Grand opening photography, Language Stars Andersonville Chicago, Uptown ravenswood, Patrick john Photography


I was fortunate enough to cover a grand opening in Chicago the other day.  Not my usual type of affair. It was a language school for children. It was opening up in the neighborhood of Andersonville, One of Chicago's North side neighborhoods. It was fun to see the children all excited to walk through the brand new facilities, to see other children they have class with and most of all to see the teachers.  Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. At times it was pretty crowded with families wanting to learn more about the classes.  I enjoyed covering this event.  It is always fun and exciting to cover different types of events.  I learn something every time and I know the variety of venues improves my photography skills.  Congratulations Language Stars in Andersonville!
The Local Alderman cuts the ribbon on the Grand opening